Friday, September 5, 2014

KINDER SOAPS Needs Your Help!

Here is Kindersoap's story....




(if for some reason you cannot see the video, pls click on this link > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e741_nceTo8 )

She started it as a home based business, and grew and grew and now to really spread her wings she needs your help. Having had a natural home based skin care business myself, I know what Michelle is going through and I really want her to succeed. Believe me, if I had the money to spare, I would gladly invest in Kindersoaps in a heartbeat! Sadly, I dont have that much money (not yet at least ;), but I did contribute a little to her Indiegogo funding project and got myself 3 bars of her lovely soaps. She still has a long way to go to achieve her goal, and not much time left, so I thought if I help to spread the word, maybe it can help her a little.

I want Kinder Soaps to succeed because she represents the underdog in our local skincare industry... honest to goodness natural stuff that deserves a space in every conventional retail outlet (like the pharmacy or the supermarket) so more people can have access to it. Personally, I'd rather spend my money building up honest businesses like her's, rather than giving it to those big name brands who put rubbish in their products!

So watch her video and visit her online shop NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment