This aloe vera gel based moisturizer should be used on pimple or pimple prone areas once in the morning and again before you go to sleep. Make sure its applied on cleansed skin for maximum effectiveness.
Refer to end of the post for notes and the website to get the ingredients from.
Anti Acne Aloe Moisturizer
Tools you'll need:
- a small bowl
- a small spoon
- a weighing scale ( best to use the electronic one, but the mechanical one will do too)
- a 30g container to keep the finished product in. Preferably with a good lid and opaque.
- 30g aloe vera gel - try to get the purest form from the pharmacy i.e. no colouring or fragrances
- 6 ml witch hazel extract or distillate (from Beauty 360)
- 5 drops of Tea Tree essential oil (from pharmacy or Beauty 360)
- 5 - 8 drops of Rose Hip Oil (from pharmacy or Beauty 360)
- 4 drops of Lime OR Petitgrain essential oil (Beauty 360)
- 4 drops of Lemon OR Grapefruit OR Bergamot essential oil (Beauty 360)
- Place your bowl on the weighing scale and measure out 30g of aloe vera gel.
- Add in 6ml of witch hazel extract/ distillate and mix with spoon.
- Add in the essential oils, then mix again.
- Transfer to your container (make sure its clean) and store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- You can try this recipe with different combinations of essential oils listed above. For example, a lime, tea tree and grapefruit blend OR a petitgrain, tea tree and bergamot blend.
- You can also add 1-3 ml more of the witch hazel extract/ distillate if you feel that the pimples are not drying fast enough. Do note that too much witch hazel can have a drying effect on the skin, so you may want to limit it to the pimples only.
- Beauty 360 website: http://www.beauty360degrees.com
Any questions??? Leave it the comments section and I will reply as soon as I can:)