This intensive serum helps to revive dull & tired looking skin, and also helps to maintain your youthful glow! It is a bit complicated to make as it involves many different types of essential oils and base oils as per Precious Me's formula, but you can simplify it to suit your budget :)
- 10ml glass bottle with dropper (360Beauty)
- plastic measuring pipettes (360Beauty, you will need 1 pipette for each base oil)
- 0.75ml of Wheatgerm oil
- 1.5ml Grapeseed oil (from Cold Storage or Organic Food Stores)
- 1.5ml Sweet Almond oil
- 1.5ml Hazelnut/ Jojoba oil
- 1.5ml Avocado oil
- 1.5ml Peach Kernel oil
- 1.5ml Apricot Kernel oil
- 8 drops of Rose Hip/ Wheatgerm oil
- 10 drops of Revitalising Essential oil blend
This Revitalising Essential oil blend is my own custom blend made up of about 13 essential oils, all good to help revive mature skin. All of the oils (except for Sandalwood) can be bought from 360Beauty, and you can make this blend in the "Aroma Corner: Personalize Your Own Blend" section. Pure Sandalwood essential oil is very expensive, and can be difficult to get here in Malaysia (I got mine from India!). It is a great oil if you can afford it or source for it, but can be omitted otherwise.
Revitalising Essential Oil Blend Formula:
- 1ml Wheat Germ oil
- 8ml Jojoba oil
- 9 drops Carrot oil
- 5 drops Carrot Seed oil
- 3 drops Fennel Seed oil
- 7 drops Frankincense (Oman) oil
- 7 drops Geranium oil
- 5 drops Lavender (High Altitude) oil
- 1 drop Myrrh oil
- 3 drops Patchouli oil
- 3 drops Rosemary oil
- 5 drops Sandalwood oil
- 5 drops Rosewood oil
- 3 drops Palmarosa oil
- 3 drops of German Chamomile oil
- Measure out all the base oils using a clean plastic pipette into the 10ml glass bottle.
- Add in 11 drops of the Revitalising Essential oil blend.
- Close the bottle and shake it to mix all oils. Done!
- You can use 2 - 6 types of base oils instead of all the 7 listed above if you're on a budget.
- Apply 3 to 4 drops on cleansed skin before bedtime.Since this is a very rich, oil-based serum, it is not suitable for daytime use.
- 360Beauty website: http://www.360degreesbeauty.com