This gentle face scrub is moisturizing and nourishing... can be used daily if your skin is not too sensitive.
- a clean bowl for mixing
- weighing scale
- a spoon
- a small jar to store finished product
- 55g of finely ground brown sugar (try to get the organic brands, readily available at most supermarkets. If they are coarse, then you can use a food blender to grind it to a finer texture)
- 35g of finely ground himalayan salt (readily available at most supermarkets. Use a food blender to grind it down to a powder if needed)
- 20g of Goat's milk powder (available in supermarket or organic food shops. Can be substituted with regular cow's milk powder too)
- 4 drops of Lavender essential oil (Beauty360)
- 4 drops of Geranium essential oil (Beauty360)
- In a clean bowl combine all ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
- Transfer to a jar and you're done!
When you need to use the scrub, just take a clean, dry tea spoon and scoop out half a teaspoon into a small bowl. With wet fingertips, dip into the scrub and very gently scrub onto face. If you find the texture to rough, just add some water before applying to your face. Rinse off with water, don't use any soap as you'll wash away all the goodness of the scrub!
- Beauty360 website: http://www.beauty360degrees.com
- You can use a different combination of essential oils depending on what scent you like. Just make sure they are suitable to be used for the face, and do not exceed 8 drops in total for this recipe.